- Exposing the Left’s on-going Secular-Progressive assault on the Christian foundation of our nation.
- Challenging the Left’s insidious campaign to, in effect, “desolate America,” by “fundamentally transforming the United States of America” (in the words of former President Barack Obama).
- We call this sinister process Progressive Desolation (Progressive, i.e., by littles; Desolation, meaning, to tear down, to destroy, to make impotent).
- By design, these Desolators are attacking our Judeo-Christian heritage, including traditional marriage, by forcing government-sponsored dependency on millions by driving fathers from the home, thereby socially re-engineering, even gutting, the traditional American family.
- The Left’s policies are producing collapsing Western birthrates (demographic desolation), encouraging and supporting sex outside marriage (moral desolation), and abortion on demand (abortion as birth control, as practiced openly in such hellish tyrannies as the Peoples Republic of China, Cuba, North Korea, and the Russian Republic).
- Mammoth deficit spending and cascading national debt—ruinous fiscal desolation—ALWAYS eventually causes economic stagnation or collapse, which, more importantly, will undermine the moral fiber of our nation.
- Economic decline is always the handmaiden of will-sapping and mindless bureaucratic regulation, government expansion, environmental zealotry (the Left’s new religion), and punitive tax-law.
- The Secular-Progressive Movement over the past century has brought us, in very fact, what we call Progressive Desolation, a creeping secular abomination that is anything but new, about which we have been warned by our Founders, and in holy writ, for centuries.
- Secular-Progressivism, manifest in Marxism or National Socialism or Fascism, has brought death and destruction in its wake, taking the lives of over 100 million souls.
- The Desolators, who are members of both major political parties, heads of many large corporations, government technocrats, pop-culture icons, Hollywood, our schools and universities, and especially the media, believe that they, inevitably, will prevail.
- We believe, however, that this diseased Progressive-Desolation, which has us by the throat, is not set in stone…
“When Ye therefore shall see the Abomination of Desolation,
spoken of by Daniel the Prophet,
stand in the holy place,
(whoso readeth, let him understand).”
–Matthew 24:15 (Jesus warning us, perhaps cryptically, what to prepare for in the Last Days.”)