- …that faith in God, as embraced by our Founding Fathers, helps bad men be good, and good men, better.
- …that we as individuals, but more so as a nation, do not steal from our children and others by spending what we don’t have.
- …that the Government is entrusted to preserve individual liberty by observing Constitutional limitations on itself.
- …that every citizen is entitled to equal rights and privacy under the law, and fairness and justice from police, courts, and government institutions.
- …that every American must shoulder their responsibilities as citizens in a free society, and strive to lift and encourage each other and not be a burden to others or demand that others support them.
- …that the free enterprise system is the most equitable, humane, and productive means of providing for people’s needs and wants.
- …that peace is always best preserved through a strong national defense (in the parting words of George Washington).
–Richard Parker Robison