Published on June 4th, 2016 | by Rick Robison0
WHERE ARE 100 MILLION MISSING WOMEN?
MOTHER’S DAY 2016—GONE GIRLS
United Nation’s statistics tell us that for some reason there are 60 to 100 million missing girls in the world, mostly from Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. That’s equivalent to more than twenty-five percent of the entire population of the U.S. They are, for some nefarious reason, unaccounted for. “Gone girls” who (for what turns out to be a modern tragedy) are missing from the population rolls of a number of mostly developing nations, but also from Western countries.
So, what does this mean? And why is this important?
Actually we know where these girls have gone. Most were probably never born in the first place. Or, if they made it that far, were abandoned or “eliminated” as unwanted girl babies soon after they came into the world. In essence, in the age of cheap and available ultrasound, “modern” men and women are aborting girl babies in larger numbers than boys. And if these numbers are, perhaps, inflated and the actual number is a smaller percentage, we are still talking millions of girls.
Hillary Clinton, talk about your “war on women.”
Again, why does this matter? That should be obvious. Apart from the palpable horror of imagining that women are not only aborting these innocents in genocidal numbers, but worse these women are actually killing their own offspring after finding out what sex they are! This is mind-blowing, if you give it just a smidgen of thought. I am not aware of any mammal female, of any “lower” species, that willingly allows the killing of her own baby(s) without putting up some kind of a fight.
WOMEN: CIVILIZATION’S ESSENTIAL, IRREPLACEABLE, COMPONENT
From the beginning of time women equal civilization. For civilization to take root and to successfully “civilize” the human male—always the supreme challenge in any society (look at the percentage of males over females in prison)—we know that females have always been essential to that process (of civilizing humankind). Historically, civilization has largely been due to the impact of women—mothers, grandmothers, daughters, but mostly wives—on the daily activities of the too often rogue male. The selfish, lust-driven proclivities, the passion for warfare, pillage, rape and plunder, all define the too often barbaric male character.
Always has been, probably always will.
Most men understand, and acknowledge, that without the stabilizing force of the women in their lives many would prefer to live like bears, truly. In fact, I’ve always felt, in my heart of hearts, it’s a pirate’s life for me. Of course our gay friends would attempt, I am certain, to counter these destructive impulses in society and settle things down a bit. I acknowledge that, and of course there are always exceptions. But still, lacking the recognized powerful force of the female in the equation, civilized life would quickly deteriorate into full-blown male mischief, even anarchy. Too often with what males can’t mate, they kill.
WHO STARTS ALL WARS?
Obviously, I’m speaking in broad generalities, and somewhat tongue-in-cheek. Still you have to admit that throughout human history very few wars have been started by a mother, particularly a mother of sons.
THAT DREADED “PEDESTAL”: THE DESOLATING MODERN FEMINIST
The feminists have complained for years (see Betty Friedan’s iconic book The Feminine Mystique) that men have “damaged women by placing them on a pedestal.” While certainly, for their own growth and development, people need to learn to endure to the end each and every day and not be sheltered from the real world. We know that by simply living and struggling each day that no one escapes the plethora of life’s pains and sufferings.
Women, certainly when determining to be stay-at-home-moms, cannot avoid a litany of daily emergencies, disasters, and never-ending, wearying inconveniences and tedious responsibilities. In way too many instances the office or workplace is a major respite by comparison. Of course, it’s called life. Fathers, and certainly mothers, cannot escape it. They live for the wellbeing of another, a guaranteed mega-sacrifice in any age, but one which carries its own unique rewards.
More to the point, let’s look at why women have always been essential, even critical, to society, and why it is not wrong, or inappropriate, to honor them as something unique, even highly special and specialized, in our struggling world. Then, we must discover why a large percentage of the world’s population seems to despise women, valuing them so little as to willingly kill them by the millions. And finally, why this is a global catastrophe in the making:
THE DISASTER OF 100 MILLION MISSING WOMEN:
- A shortage of women points to a male (and female) mindset that does not value girls (or women) in society, or at least values them less than boys. Such is not a healthy condition, indicating something truly frightening—warped values, a growing cancer in humanity’s collective soul—in the moral make-up of too many so-called “modern, sophisticated” people today.
- This deficit means that millions of males will be seeking brides from a shrinking pool of available females. Therefore millions of men will be forced to go through life without a woman companion and without the prospect of siring children. In reality, in too many cases, unattached men are often a menace to society.
- Statistics prove that men who are married and supporting a wife and family are generally more productive, dependable long-term, stable employees in comparison to single men who are living only for themselves. Simply, married men generally make better employees. This is not a value judgment, merely a measurable fact, based upon productivity and dependability statistics available from major companies in the U.S. Such makes sense. Family men have more at stake and more to lose if they fail at work or are involved in something inappropriate at work. They can’t so easily fall down on the job and simply walk away. And if they are imprisoned for their workplace actions, it may be years, or never, when they are again employed or employable. (Obviously there are many exceptions to this rule.)
- A shortage of women affects the emotional and mental stability of the males in society, leading to increased drug and alcohol abuse, increased prostitution, pornography, higher incidents of rape, and greater instability with less permanence in the workplace. As well, we see increased gang and criminal activity among populations of single men. Statistics show that homosexual activity likewise increases, with accompanying health and emotional issues among many.
- Generally speaking a society that experiences ongoing losses in the female population see its overall moral foundation erode. Again, this can be measured with a variety of official statistics, including crime rates, gang activity, drug and alcohol use and abuse, etc.
- The loss of women in a given society results in the surge of male dominion over more and more businesses and institutions, which in turn encourages the rise of increased radical forms of feminism. This increase then appears to contribute to higher rates of abortion, again the majority being female babies, as well as expanding Nanny State “welfare” programs encouraging male abandonment of wives and families. As such, this trend subsidizes the traditional family breakdown, a trend which always becomes self-perpetuating in full-blown socialist systems. Also, as abortions become more common, we are seeing fewer and fewer (as a percentage) girls being born. The cycle is self-perpetuating always producing a demographic downward spiral.
- Indeed, in what should be the most telling statistic of all—total numbers of abortions performed—radical feminism has not promoted the wellbeing of women. They’ve simply replaced the “pedestal” with the “sacred female secular individual,” meaning that only those women who are alive right now have rights worthy of protecting, not the unborn, not the coming generation. In fact, radical feminists have militantly advocated the wholesale elimination of the next generation of unborn women seeing them—much as the iconic Disney wicked queen saw Snow White—as their prime rivals in the world, the competition to eliminate before becoming a viable challenger. One wonders if these radical feminists today don’t in fact fear younger, prettier, more desirable women…? (Once more life’s truth emerges in a Disney Classic.)
- History proves that with lots and lots of single men—men who do not have the opportunity to marry—the conditions are created for escalating anger and frustration. Of course, it makes sense. And as leaders attempt to deal with an increasingly unstable generation of males, such is nearly always the prelude to war, the fearful dictator shipping the excess men off to fight, and die, and always somewhere else.
- Obviously, the lack of women in a society leads to shrinking birthrates. This is another outcome of the radical feminist agenda, which, since Margaret Sanger (the founder of Planned Parenthood) has advocated the abortion of all “unwanted” babies in society. Predictably, with fewer girls being born, populations begin to implode, which is what we are seeing in Western Civilization right now, particularly in Europe, Canada, and Japan. With a shrinking—in effect dying—population, all sorts of negatives occur, including withering economies, drying up of retirement pensions and the collapse of social security and medical systems, fewer workers paying into the system, all combining to dry up the tax base. As populations age without a strong replacement generation, fewer and fewer young nurses and healthcare providers are available to care for the aging. And once critical mass takes over, these suicidal civilizations always feed on themselves, further accelerating their decline. At a certain point the demographic disaster will become obvious to everyone. But by then it will be too late. The decline will be irreversible.
- A lack of women and shrinking female birthrates leads to contracting, even depressed, productivity. Women, who are usually those managing household economies (whether they work fulltime or not), also drive consumer spending, which is critical to a nation’s vitality. Lacking a strong base of women consumers, entire industries shrink and die.
- A shortage of women leads always to fewer and fewer viable, functioning, mainstream societal family units, always the backbone of a nation’s economic, but more so, social and moral foundation, even impacting national security. Fewer women mean fewer households. Fewer households depresses the real estate, education, entertainment, and travel industries, in fact practically all markets are impacted, signaling a dying nation. A nation in decline cannot fill the ranks of its military, so must import mercenary soldiers and law-enforcement, which is always an inefficient—and dangerous—road.
- It should be obvious at this point that women are, in reality, civilization’s “canary in the coalmine.” A shortage of women is always an early warning system alerting each of us, and our leaders, that our nation is headed for disaster.
RADICAL FEMINISM—DESOLATING A ONCE PRODUCTIVE NATION
In sum, from the foundation of the world and Eve’s first wink at Adam, women have been the glue that holds the family, and by extension, society and the nation, together. Undermine that critical element in any way—through abortion, pornography, radical feminism, including the weakening of the traditional role of men in a patriarchal society, the undermining of the time-honored family unit and structure, expansion of the Nanny State (which encourages men to abandon women and families) and you have, in Abraham Lincoln’s words, “planted the seeds of despotism around your own doors.”
Why? Because lacking the calming, law-abiding familial structure which women bring to the world of men, crime, anarchy, and eventual tyranny are always the outcome. America, you won’t be able to build prisons fast enough. From even a cursory study of history we know that tyranny is the inevitable antidote for financial and moral collapse, economic erosion, and of course anarchy.
Lacking the pacifying influence of women, our world cannot, and will not, survive, at least not as we know it. And guaranteed it will become a darker, meaner, more hopeless place.
Should women be placed on a pedestal, at least figuratively? You bet, I think they’ve earned it. Please stop whatever you’re doing right now and hug a woman for what the institution of womanhood has done to bless us all from the beginning…even (especially) if she’s a radical feminist.
She probably needs it.